Voldemort’s power is rising and Death Eaters have taken over the Ministry of Magic! Are you ready to take on the new dangers that await at Hogwarts this year? Take Pictogram Challenge to find out!
Ready for takeoff!
That was an easier warm up than taking on Colin Creevey in dueling class, no? If not, maybe these guys have some useful advice.
Things are about to get a little bit tougher, so don’t let your guard down!
Round 2 in the books! It wasn’t Monster Book of Monsters-difficult to get through was it? Check out these tips from the experts if you had any trouble, then get ready to move on!
Now you’re ready for the second half!
Okay, if you’ve made it this far, you probably think you’re super seeker status, but it’s horcrux destroying-tough from here on out!
And help will always be given to those who deserve it!
Got ‘em all? Give up? The answers are posted below.
DO NOT click “Read more” unless you WANT to know ALL the answers!
Once again, whole and compete answers below.
1. Port + Key = Portkey
2. Grip + Hook = Griphook
3. Inn + Ferry = Inferi
4. Grin + Dew + Weld = Grindewald
5. Oar + Ace + Slug + Horn = Horace Slughorn
6. Sack + Tums + Hemp + Bra = Sectumsempra
7. Gill + Door + Oil + Lock + Heart = Gilderoy Lockhart
8. Ga + Drix + Hall + Low = Godric’s Hollow
9. Kings + Leash + Shack + Coal + Boat = Kingsley Shacklebolt
10. Pitch + Traffic + Crust + Tote + Alice = Petrificus Totalis
11. Roo + Moth + Rake + Wire + Mint = Room of Requirement
12. Loop + Hen + Ant + Honks = Lupin and Tonks
13. Hermit – Mitt + M + Ion + Knee + Egg + Rain + Jar = Hermione Granger
14. Rug + Glue + Laser + Qatar + Rose + Black = Regulus Arcturus Black
15. Yak + Crow +Man + Tool + Asp + Pie + Door = Acromantula Spider
Bonus — A: Purse Salt Dung Cans Peak Two Snakes = Parseltongue can speak to snakes.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images that appear in this blog post. I have received no permission from any of the image owners, but believe that fair use and public domain statutes lend robust protection – don’t send an army of copyright aurors at me, please.